Foodie nights in
Invite some friends round for a fun night at your place, learn or discuss latest nutritional trends, share ideas, watch a demo and do some tastings or host a cooking class and share the feast!
“Foodie nights in” details:
Presently run on Friday or Saturday nights 6 – 9pm, or depending on session chosen. Daytime weekend/school holiday sessions also a possibility.
- Choose a topic, or a combination of topics from list below, or choose your own
- An informal interactive presentation will be given on the topic/s chosen
- Discussion and provision of information if requested
- includes demonstrations related to the topic – with tastings
Pricing: $25 per person (min 6)
Demo and tastings
- Choose from the list of topics, or devise your own!
- an interactive demo will be provided and you eat the food!
- Lots of information sharing during and after demo
Pricing: $35 - $50 per person, depending on menu chosen (min 6)
- Choose from the list of ideas, or come up with one of your own and host a cooking party!
- cooking class will be run in your home, providing all the tuition, recipes, ingredients, extra gas burners and other equipment as needed
- At the end, sit and enjoy the feast over a glass of wine (or two!)
Pricing: $45 – 55 per person, depending on menu chosen
Topics and themes
- Want to cut back on the amount you eat without having to starve yourself
- Gluten and dairy free eating – what’s it all about
- Sugar – latest research
- Low carb, healthy fats – for health
Demo and tastings
Any of the topics from “nutrition nights” (see above)
Finger foods from around the world
- Watch, participate, chat, share ideas, taste, sip wine!!
- Either nibbles and snacks, or a meal to be shared afterwards
Seasonal veg and fruit
- Lots of different ways to use fruit and veg that are in season
- Either nibbles and snacks or a meal to be shared afterwards
Feed the family
- Fresh ideas to please you and the kids
- Quick cooking for busy people
- Middle Eastern
- Gluten/wheat/dairy free
- Lean and light
- Feeding children/ teenagers
- Cooking for busy people
- Cooking for 1 or 2
Ready to find out more?
Talk to Andy about arranging a class or a Foodie Night In!